TOURS in TOKYO
Dynamic Tokyo - Tokyo Tower, Happoen Japanese Gardens, Imperial Palace, Sumida River Cruise, Sensoji Temple (Asakusa), and drive through Ginza
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from Tokyo Tower before participating in a traditional Japanese tea ceremony at Happoen Japanese gardens. Savor lunch at the beautiful former manor, the Chinzanso restaurant, then take a stroll along the moat surrounding the Imperial Palace Plaza.
- Board a cruise at Hinode Pier for a 40-minute trip up the Sumida River to Asakusa.
- Browse the many colorful stores lining the Nakamise walkway leading up to Sensoji Temple, Tokyo's oldest and most famous Buddhist temple, before passing through Ginza, Japan's world-renowned shopping and entertainment district.
Panoramic Tokyo - Meiji Shrine, Imperial Palace Gardens, Senso-ji Temple, Tokyo Bay Cruise, and Odaiba
|Imperial Palace||Tokyo Bay Cruise|
Enjoy Japan's culture and nature with visits to Meiji Shrine, the East Gardens of the Imperial Palace, and Senso-ji Temple, and experience the country's modern architecture and trends by going on a cruise of the bay area and shopping at Nakamise-dori.
- This is a 1-day sightseeing tour which includes a Tokyo Bay Cruise, a visit to Odaiba and more.
- Experience the culture and natural setting of Japan by visiting sites including Meiji Shrine, a location lush with foliage which draws the most visitors of any shrine in Japan at the start of the new year, and an Imperial Japanese garden.
TOKYO SKYTREE® observation deck & Asakusa
This is a half-day, afternoon Tokyo tour that includes a visit to the observatory of Tokyo Skytree - a new Tokyo landmark - and sightseeing in Asakusa.
teamLab Borderless: A Wonderful Museum of Art & Technology
teamLab, Forest of Resonating Lamps - One Stroke, Metropolis, 2016, Interactive Installation, Murano Glass, LED, Endless, Sound: Hideaki Takahashi © teamLab
* Colors vary with season
Forest of Lamps
When a person stands close to a lamp in the Forest of Lamps, the light shines brightly to emit an enveloping color. Starting from the first lamp, the light spreads to the two nearest lamps and gradually the same light color is emitted by other lamps, one after another. Each lamp shines brightly once, then eventually the light returns to the first lamp. The process occurs in response to the interaction between a person and a lamp, so if a different light suddenly emerges from another part of the room, it means another person is in the room, making visitors aware of the presence of others.
TOURS outside of TOKYO
One-Day Kamakura, Yokohama Bus Tour
|Kamakura||Sankei-en Japanese Garden||Yokohama Bay|
- Trip along the beloved ancient city of Kamakura to visit the famous Great Buddha towering at approximately 13 meters (43 feet), 1,200 year-old Hase-dera Temple, and historically significant Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine.
- After the lunch at Yokohama Chinatown, one of major Chinatowns in Japan, visit Sankei-en Japanese Garden featuring 13 protected structures.
- You will also enjoy the spectacle of the symbolic Yokohama Bay Bridge and Tokyo Bay, all from the comfort of a tour bus providing site to site transportation.
One-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour
|Lake Ashi||Mt. Fuji|
This guided one-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a stop at the Fuji Visitor Center, a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park. Ride the Shinkansen back to Tokyo.
- This is our most popular tour!!
- Ride the Shinkansen, and explore Mt Fuji's 5th station and Hakone all in one day!
- Join this tour on a pick-up bus from various meeting points mainly located at major hotels throughout Tokyo, and take a pleasant trip back to Tokyo on the Shinkansen.
|Nijo Castle||Kiyomizu Temple||Heian-Jingu Shrine|
- This bargain travel package to Kyoto and accommodations in the ancient capital!
- Travel to Kyoto by Japan's famous bullet train and explore at your own pace with this unguided free plan.
- For an extended stay, accommodation can be arranged at a discount rate.
One-Day Nikko World Heritage Tour
|Three wise monkeys||Kirifuri Falls||Tosho-gu Shrine|
- This 1-day guided tour from Tokyo takes you to some of Nikko's most popular sightseeing spots like World Heritage-registered Tosho-gu Shrine and beautiful Kirifuri Falls.
- The tour also visits Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa, a national important cultural property, which boasts its beautiful structure.
- Please note that this plan includes lunch.
One-Day Nikko & Ninja Tour
Enjoy a guided tour of Nikko Toshogu Shrine led by an English-speaking guide. Then board a bus to Nikko Edomura (Edo Wonderland) where you can enjoy a ninja show, Oiran show and other attractions (Oiran were Edo Period courtesans). This amusement park has an atmosphere of historical Japan.
- This is a partially guided tour. A guide will accompany the tour until sightseeing at Nikko Toshogu Shrine ends.
- Enjoy seeing the Ninja show and a recreation of an Edo era town at Nikko Edomura.
- Free Wi-Fi is available on the tour bus until Nikko Toshogu Shrine.
Two-Day Shirakawago Winter Illumination Bus Tour Round-trip from Tokyo via Shinkansen
- Visit World Heritage Site Shirakawago to see a night-time illumination of the snow-covered village! This rare event will take place for just 7 days, when the traditional snowy village is illuminated at night to create an enchanting winter spectacle.
- Transportation between Tokyo and Takayama via Shinkansen and JR train is included. For the illumination, convenient transportation is provided by bus departing from and returning to Takayama Station.
- This tour includes a night's accommodation at Hida Hotel Plaza, which is located in the heart of Takayama for convenient sightseeing access.